After playing basketball today, naturally, my hunger its at a all time high. My brother made this delicious looking sandwich the other day using tuna and the onion bread I use for breakfast yesterday.
In the end, it turned out to be a delicious sandwich!
For lunch today:
- 2 slices of Trader Joe’s Onion Rye Bread – 200 cal
- as much Tuna Salad as you want, Chicken of the Sea brand, mixed with whatever you usually put in your tuna sandwich – 50 cal
- some Organic Spinach – 10 cal
- 3/4 slice of Kraft Pepper Jack cheese – 63 cal
- 1 serving of Luke’s Organic Cheddar Clouds (I’m addicted!)
Total cal is about 456 cal. I only used 3/4 of the cheese because that was all that could fit on the slice of bread! And I cooked the sandwich on a pan over low heat. I love the grill on the bread!